Thursday, November 6, 2008

Help me Anderson Cooper, you're my only hope.

So yesterday was a night of firsts. Not only was the first African-American elected as President, but the first African-American spoke to CNN's Anderson Cooper via Hologram.


+1 to Will.I.Am for making an awesome Star Wars reference
-1 to Anderson Cooper for immediately undercutting it with a Trek one


Yes, I think that makes it official.

Will.I.Am is the third black person to impact the Star Wars universe in some respect. He now resides in the lofty heavens alongside Mace Windu and Lando Calrissian.


Wait, this isn't the "Pump It" video!

Or actually, since Star Wars takes place "a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away", would this mean that we've JUST perfected the kind of technology that would allow Leia to coax crazy old Ben Kenobi and his rag tag group of wet behind the ears adventurers to take down the Galactic Empire, and we have the Black Eyed Peas to thank for it? Therefore making the Will the FIRST black man in the Star Wars Universe?

I just got the chills.

Still no reply to what Leia is going to do with all that junk. All that junk inside her trunk.

No comments: