Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Harry Potter Trailer!

So the waiting seems to be more than worth it.

When it was announced that the movie had been pushed back until summer '09, I couldn't say I was excited about having to wait. But for all the looking forward I WAS doing, I have to say the release of the new trailer has trumped my expectaions.



Seriously. How awesome is that?

And since I probably don't bash it as much as I should let's compare:



Sorry Bella, your sad acting couldn't carry Cedric Diggory's lukewarm body away from graveyard battle with Voldemort.

Because who cares about charisma when you're trying to watch a love story?

I'm having Arrested Development flashbacks.



I usually don't buy into hype too much, but could it be that Twilight found my number and the jig is up?

Up against the odds teen wizards > sadsack teen vampires.


No comments: